MEET THE TEAM
Dr. RaJNEESH RANJAN
MBBS, MS (ENT)
- Eardrum and bone operation by special ENT microscopes
- Running of ear
- Loss of hearing
- Ailment in ear bone
- Treatment of nose and sinus disease by special ENT binoculars
- Rhinoplasty to fix crooked nose
- Sinus illness
- Polyp in nose is also treated
- Treatment of ailments in the neck
- Operation of tonsil
- Ailment in the thyroid and parotid glands
- Treatment of lump in the neck
- Hearing test
Vocational Training Centre for deaf
- Microscopic (Ziess) ear surgery
- Mastoid Surgery
- Stapedectomy (Stapes Surgery)
- ENDOSCOPIC NOSE AND P.N. SINUS SURGERY
- Polyp removal
- HEAD NECK SURGERY-TONSIL SURGERY
- Parotid Surgery
- Submandibular Gland Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Audiometry and Impedance/Tympanometry
- Speech Therapy
Started Endoscopy unit for diagnostic and surgical operations in ENT w.e.f. 29.01.2020.
Facilities offered with care and compassion in affordable rate, is as under:
- Diagnostic Nasal Endoscopy, Laryngoscopy, oto-Endoscopy.
- Foreign Body removal from Ear, Nose, Throat under Endoscopic views.
- Surgical Endoscopic Biopsy from Nose, Ear etc.
- Endoscopic surgeries for Nasal Polyps/Mass/Tumor, Endoscopic DCR Surgery, Endoscopic Septoplasty, Endoscopic surgery for sinusitis & concha-bullosa etc.
- Evaluation of obstructive sleep Apnea (OSA & Snoring), LPR, Vocal cord palsy and Treatment.
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Endoscopic management of Epistaxis.
Under BEP(Bihar Education Project), successful operation of ear disorders of more than 1000 children was performed.
Dr. Rajneesh Ranjan
09:00AM - 11:00PM
MON - FRI
10:00AM - 01:00PM
MON - SAT